|Height: 6.04||Born: Brandon, MB|
|Weight: 225||College: Regina|
|Birthdate: 1984-09-05||Years: 1 CGY / 5 CFL|
Calgary signed Bauman as a free agent on Jan. 18, 2012. He was selected in the first round (first overall) by the Hamilton Tiger-Cats in the 2007 CFL Canadina Draft. After four seasons with the Ticats, he signed as a free agent with the Edmonton Eskimos on Feb. 7, 2011.
Bauman appeared in seven games for the Eskimos and recorded 11 receptions for 132 yards. He made his Edmonton debut on July 16 against BC and his first reception was a 12-yard catch. His best outing of the season came on Aug. 19, also against BC, as he had four catches for 31 yards. He also recorded multiple-reception games against Montreal on Aug. 11 and against Hamilton, his former team, on Sept. 16. His longest reception of the season was a 27-yard gain in the Aug. 11 contest against the Alouettes.
Bauman played in all 18 regular-season games for Hamilton as well as the East semifinal. He made 17 catches for 298 yards and three touchdowns during the regular season and added six receptions for a team-leading 108 yards in the Ticats’ playoff contest. His best game during the regular campaign came on Oct. 22 as he made five catches for 116 yards and two touchdowns against Montreal. He also found the end-zone during a Sept. 18 contest against the BC Lions.
• Made his CFL debut on July 27, 2007 against Winnipeg and was named CFL Canadian of the week after making six receptions for 81 yards
• Scored his first touchdown on Aug. 7, 2008, in a game against Toronto
• Played in the 2010 East semifinal and led the Ticats with 108 yards on five receptions in a losing effort to the Toronto Argonauts
• Finished third on the Ticats with 48 receptions for 588 yards in 2008
• Set career highs with 48 catches for 588 yards for Hamilton in 2008
• Had a two-touchdown game against Montreal on Oct. 22, 2010
• Had a career-long 63-yard reception against Toronto on Aug. 7, 2008
Bauman spent four seasons with the University of Regina Rams (2002, 2004-06). In 24 games with the Rams, he had 81 receptions for 1,705 yards and 16 touchdowns. He was named a first-team All-Canadian and Canada West All-Star in 2006 after a season in which he led the CIS in receiving yards (923) and receiving touchdowns (10). That season, he also led Canada West in yards per catch (22.0) and receptions (42).
Bauman played for the Winnipeg Rifles of the Canadian Junior Football League in 2003. He went to high school at Vincent Massey High School in Brandon, Man., and played nine-man football there. He was a two-time team MVP and helped Vincent Massey win three straight championships. In 2001, he had 31 catches for 685 yards and 24 touchdowns in 10 games.
|Upcoming Games||View full schedule|
|Fri 14/06/13||BC||Calgary||Fri 7:00 pm MDT|
|Thu 20/06/13||Calgary||Saskatchewan||Thu 8:00 pm MDT|
|Fri 28/06/13||BC||Calgary||Fri 8:00 pm MDT|
|Fri 05/07/13||Calgary||Saskatchewan||Fri 7:00 pm MDT|
|Fri 12/07/13||Calgary||Montreal||Fri 5:30 pm MDT|