Planning a vacation in July? Have a dance recital in September? Calendar’s full in October? No problem. We’ve expanded our Season Ticket Exchange Program to include all regular-season home games!
Season-ticket holders can exchange their game tickets in person at the Stampeders Ticket Office at least 48 hours in advance of game time to receive White Section tickets to any future Stamps regular-season home game. Tickets are based on inventory available and some restrictions apply (please read the fine print).
We strongly encourage you to exchange your tickets well in advance as inventory is limited and only available on a first-come, first-served basis.
THE FINE PRINT
• Only tickets for games that are yet to be played can be exchanged (you cannot exchange unused tickets from games that have passed)
• Ticket exchanges must be made in person at least 48 hours prior to game time
• All exchanged tickets will be honoured for a White Section ticket at McMahon Stadium
• Ticket exchanges for non-premium games are unlimited, based on availability. Ticket exchanges for premium games are limited to the number of season tickets held in your account (e.g. if a fan has five season tickets, he or she can exchange up to five season tickets for a premium game, but he or she can not pool their two missed games and receive 10 tickets to a premium game)
• Due to the high demand of tickets for premium games, a $20 surcharge per ticket will be in place for the following contests: Thursday, Aug. 4 vs. Saskathewan and Monday, Sept.. 5 vs. Edmonton
• Exchanging season tickets is done on a first-come, first-served basis and is subject to availability. We encourage fans to exchange their season tickets in advance to secure their White Section seats
• This exchange program is not valid for pre-season or playoff games