Want to buy 50/50 tickets but can’t make it to the game? No worries, we got you covered! Purchase your Stampeders Foundation 50/50 tickets presented by RE/MAX online! Get your 50/50 tickets for all Calgary Stampeders games – home and away! In order to participate and purchase you must be in Alberta and 18 years of age or older. Online 50/50 tickets will be available from 9AM to 10PM MST on Calgary Stampeders game days starting on August 7th, 2021. After your transaction, you will receive a ticket(s) and confirmation via e-mail with your ticket number(s). The winning ticket number will be posted on this webpage, Calgary Stampeders social media accounts and website within an hour after the draw (by or before 11PM).
This season, for Stampeders homes games, you will be able to purchase at the game or online! Purchase from your phone, computer or a seller on the concourse! Fans will all participate in the same draw. The draw will take place at 10PM regardless of the location of the game (home or away).
Make sure to get your 50/50 ticket(s) on all Calgary Stampeders game days. Ticket pricing follows:
1 Raffle Ticket for $5
10 Raffle Tickets for $10
60 Raffle Tickets for $20
200 Raffle Tickets for $50
AGLC License number – 574892
Proceeds are directed to the Stampeders Foundation. The mandate of the Stampeders Foundation is to support of amateur and grassroots football in Calgary and Southern Alberta Communities, while also supporting a number of health and education initiatives through player involvement and in-game programming. The 50/50 program is an integral funding source for the Stampeders Foundation program and support of southern Alberta charities.
The Foundation has donated over $3.5 million to football, which has been used to purchase equipment, provide post-secondary scholarships, and pay registration fees for youth. This does not include a $600,000 donation to the Shouldice Athletic Fields Seasonal Shelter project. In total, the Foundation has contributed over $3.5 million to support southern Alberta communities, thanks to your support!
How It Works:
- 50/50 tickets will be sold online at all Calgary Stampeders HOME and AWAY games from 9AM to 10PM
- During Calgary Stampeders home games, find a “Remax” 50/50 ticket seller that can be found in bright yellow aprons throughout the concourse on game day or go to one of the four 50/50 stations located near section W, B, K, and N.
- Online ticket purchases for home and away games can be made at stampeders.com/50-50 OR scan a QR code during the game located at your seat, or other QR codes located throughout McMahon stadium
- Ticket Pricing: ONE (1) Raffle Tickets for $5.00; TEN (10) Raffle Tickets for $10.00; SIXTY (60) Raffle Tickets for $20.00; or TWO-HUNDRED (200) Raffle Tickets for $50.00. There is no limit to the number of Raffle Tickets an individual may purchase.
- There will no longer be a draw during the game. The winning ticket will be chosen once the draw closes at 10PM
- The lucky winning ticket number will be posted on the Calgary Stampeders website at https://www.stampeders.com/50-50/within 1 hour of the draw closing (11PM MST).
- If the winning ticket number was purchased online, the winner will be contacted when the draw takes place. We are provided with the name, number and e-mail of who bought the ticket, along with the selection of the winning ticket number.
- If the winning ticket number was purchased in-house (printed ticket), you will need to check your ticket number to determine if you have won.
- If you have the winning ticket, you will need to provide a photo of your winning ticket with a piece of ID. You will receive a claim form to complete and then a cheque will be mailed to you within 60 days.
- Unclaimed prizes will all be added to the prize to be awarded at the first regular season home game of the next season
Please note: You must be at least 18 years old to purchase tickets.
Tickets must be sold and purchased only in Alberta
2021 50/50 winners
|Game||Opponent||Winning No.||Total pot||Prize||Status|
|August 7th||Toronto Argonauts||C-100083313||$148,640.00||$74,320.00||Claimed|
|August 12th||BC Lions||D-100179132||$74,320.00||$37,160.00||Claimed|
|August 20th||Montreal Alouettes||C-100341075||$85,720.00||$42,860.00||Claimed|
|August 29th||Winnipeg Blue Bombers||C-100045177||$18,510.00||$9,255.00||Claimed|
|September 6th||Edmonton Elks||D-100626911||$176,800.00||$88,400.00||Claimed|
|September 11th||Edmonton Elks||C-100012944||$24,780.00||$12,390.00||Claimed|
|September 17th||Hamilton Tiger-Cats||D-100053275||$32,645.00||$16,322.50||Claimed|
|October 2nd||Saskatchewan Roughriders||C-100305442||$137,545.00||$68,772.50||Claimed|
|October 9th||Saskatchewan Roughriders||D-100026980||$19,875.00||$9,937.50||Claimed|
|October 16th||BC Lions||C-100047230||$17,320.00||$8,660.00||Claimed|
|October 23rd||Saskatchewan Roughriders||C-100044107||$72,285.00||$36,142.50||Claimed|
|October 29th||Ottawa Redblacks|
|November 12th||BC Lions|
|November 20th||Winnipeg Blue Bombers|