Calgary Stampeders Foundation 50/50
The Stampeders Foundation is the charitable arm of the Calgary Stampeders Football Club and our mission is to support the continued growth of amateur, grassroots, and minor footballs in Calgary and Central and Southern Alberta and to promote access to all levels of football.
As the mission states, football programs are a major focus of the Foundation. As such, players, coaches and parents from the Calgary Colts and Calgary Bantam Football Association volunteer their time to sell 50/50 tickets at all Stampeders home games.
During the fourth quarter of every Calgary Stampeders home game, a winning ticket will be randomly drawn and one lucky fan will take home 50% of proceeds from the game’s ticket sales. The remainder of proceeds will be directed to the Stampeders Foundation to help support various minor football programs and health and wellness initiatives in Calgary, as well as Central and Southern Alberta.
How It Works:
- Find a “Remax” 50/50 ticket seller that can be found in bright yellow aprons throughout the concourse on game day or go to one of the four 50/50 stations located near section W, B, K, and N.
- Purchase tickets: One for $5.00 or three for $10.00 or ten for $20.00 (Please note that starting June 1, 2018 tickets will be sold from the time the doors open until the end of the third quarter).
- Listen for the lucky winning ticket number, which will be announced in-game during the fourth quarter. The winning ticket number will also be available on the Calgary Stampeders website at https://www.stampeders.com/50-50-draw/
- If you have the winning ticket, claim your prize before the end of the fourth quarter at the South Clubhouse. If you have the winning ticket, but are unable to claim your prize by the end of the game, please contact the Calgary Stampeders via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prize is paid by cheque. Unclaimed prizes will all be added to the prize to be awarded at the first regular season home game of the next season
Please note: You must be at least 18 years old to purchase tickets.
Tickets must be sold and purchased only in Alberta.
Click HERE to download the detailed rules and regulations.
License Number: 492725
2018 50/50 winners
|Game||Opponent||Winning No.||Total pot||Prize||Status|
|June 1st||BC Lions||C-127418||$43,150.00||$21,575.00||CLAIMED|
|June 16th||Hamilton Tiger-Cats||C-101720||$201,060.00||$100,530.00||CLAIMED|
|June 28th||Ottawa RedBlacks||C-159651||$ 76,195.00||$38,097.50||CLAIMED|
|July 21st||Montreal Alouettes|
|Aug. 4th||BC Lions|
|Aug. 25th||Winnipeg Blue Bombers|
|Sept. 3rd||Edmonton Eskimos|
|Sept. 28th||Toronto Argonauts|
|Oct. 13th||BC Lions|
|Oct. 20th||Saskatchewan Roughriders|