Menu
Community

Tim Horton’s Camp Day!

July 19, 2023 | Stampeders.com Staff
Receivers Reggie Begelton, Luther Hakunavanhu and Floyd Allen headed over to Tim Hortons today to help show their support for Camp Day! Today only, buy a hot or iced coffee and to help change ...

Puppies visit after practice

July 12, 2023 | Stampeders.com Staff
We had a few furry friends available for adoption from AARCS come visit us after practice today!

Fans Deliver For Purolator Tackle Hunger

July 5, 2023 | Stampeders.com Staff
  The generosity of Calgary Stampeders fans was once again in evidence for the 20th anniversary of the Purolator Tackle Hunger program. Leading up to and on the day of the Stamps’ June 24 ...

Purolator Tackle Hunger Recap

July 5, 2023 | Stampeders.com Staff
The generosity of Calgary Stampeders fans was once again in evidence for the 20th anniversary of the Purolator Tackle Hunger program! On game day alone, 25,000 pounds of food and $11,000 in cash ...

Learn to Play Camp: Mic’d Up

July 4, 2023 | Stampeders.com Staff
Some wholesome content for your timeline Cody and Reggie ran the campers at Learn to Play Camp through some drills last week!

James Vaughters Visits the Calgary Food Bank

June 23, 2023 | Stampeders.com Staff
DL James Vaughters visited the Calgary Food Bank yesterday to learn first-hand about the food bank, meet staff & volunteers and learn about the issues they are currently facing. Remember to ...

James Vaughters – Help Us Tackle Hunger

June 21, 2023 | Stampeders.com Staff
Let’s tackle hunger, Calgary! With food prices up more than 8% this year, the Calgary Food Bank has seen an 18% rise in demand from last year. This is why it’s more important than ever ...

Hauling for Hunger

June 20, 2023 | Stampeders.com Staff
“Being in the position I am now, it’s nice to give back and raise awareness and help the less fortunate.” We teamed up with No Frills to collect items for the Calgary Food ...

Hunchak Herm Harrison Memorial Award Recepient

April 19, 2023 | Stampeders.com Staff
Congratulations to Colton Hunchak, our 2022 Herm Harrison memorial award recepient!

Stamps Play Basketball

March 4, 2023 | Stampeders.com Staff
“You’re going to hear a lot of huffing and puffing right now.” It was quite the off-season workout for Colton Hunchak, Charlie Power, Charlie Moore and Tre Roberson as they took ...

Tre Roberson and Mike Rose visit St. Monica School

March 1, 2023 | Stampeders.com Staff
“The big thing I wanted to do this off-season was get into a lot of schools. I feel like the foundation of our fan base & for us to grow the league at a bigger rate, we have to start ...

Polar Plunge 2023

February 13, 2023 | Stampeders.com Staff
“It’s for a good cause and I’m happy to be here.” William Langlais, Elie Bouka and the Outriders participated in the Polar Plunge on Saturday in support of Special ...

Hunchak Wins Herm Harrison Award

October 19, 2022 | Stampeders.com Staff
Calgary Stampeders receiver Colton Hunchak is the 2022 recipient of the Herm Harrison Memorial Award. Established in 2013, the annual award recognizes a Stampeders player for his outstanding ...

Stamps visit the Alberta Children’s Hospital

June 12, 2022 | Stampeders.com Staff
“Anytime you get to give back, especially to the youth, is an opportunity that should be taken. I love it.”

Camping Trip

April 27, 2022 | Max Campbell
It’s almost that time of year again: camp season. Before you know it, the Stampeders will be taking to the field for a plethora of practices to kick off the 2022 football calendar. And not long ...

Stamps and Outriders First Blood Donation of the Year

April 18, 2022 | Stampeders.com Staff
“I think it’s important to do whatever you can to help other people and this is something where I can sit here for 15 minutes and potentially save someone’s life.”

Hungry to Help

April 5, 2022 | Max Campbell
Fueling up isn’t so easy these days. And that includes making sure each student has a nutritious lunch in order to power their brains and bodies. On Tuesday morning, the Stampeders returned to ...

Trojan Lore

March 15, 2022 | Max Campbell
First he was a Trojan , and now he wears the Horse. And maybe, someday, he won’t be the only one who can make that claim. Stampeders offensive lineman Ryan Sceviour, a 2013 Bowness High School ...

Stampeders Foundation To Assist With Re-launch Of Bowness High School Football Program

March 14, 2022 | Stampeders.com Staff
As part of the organization’s mandate to support of local amateur football, the Stampeders Foundation has pledged a financial contribution to help revive a Calgary high school program. A $10,000 ...

Stampeders Foundation Provides More Than $900,000 For Grassroots Football And Community

December 30, 2021 | Stampeders.com Staff
The Stampeders Foundation concluded the 2021 football season with more than $900,000 in support of minor and amateur football projects and the southern Alberta community. The Stampeders ...
LOAD MORE NEWS