OFFICIAL MEDICAL IMAGING PROVIDER
Mayfair Diagnostics is proud to partner with the Calgary Stampeders as their official medical imaging provider. Since 2013, we have been providing a variety of medical imaging services to Stampeders players, including X-ray, Ultrasound, MRI, Image-Guided Pain Therapy, CT, and more. As part of this partnership we provide onsite musculoskeletal ultrasound services for every home game, which includes having a licensed and certified Diagnostic Medical Sonographer present at each game.
DR. Peter Salat
Dr. Salat works alongside an experienced team of specialized radiologists and highly qualified technologists to provide radiology services for the Flames. He specializes in musculoskeletal imaging and interventions, and has research interests in advanced imaging techniques.
Musculoskeletal Imaging and Intervention
- Fellowship, Musculoskeletal Radiology, University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario, 2015
- Fellowship, Interventional Radiology, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, British Columbia, 2010
- Radiology Residency, University of Alberta, Edmonton, Alberta, 2009
- Medical Degree (MD), University of Alberta, Edmonton, Alberta, 2004
- American Board of Radiology, 2009
- Fellow, Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (FRCPC), 2009
- Alberta Medical Association
- Alberta Society of Radiologists
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- Canadian Interventional Radiology Association
- Canadian Medical Association
- International Cartilage Repair Society
- Radiological Society of North America
Society of Interventional Radiology
ABOUT MAYFAIR DIAGNOSTICS
Mayfair Diagnostics is owned and operated by over 60 physicians, using state-of-the-art technology to care for more than 700,000 patients in Calgary and through Western Canada. Our expert team provides comprehensive screening, diagnostic, and interventional medical imaging services across 13 clinic locations in Calgary, including X-ray, Ultrasound, Image-Guided Pain Therapy, Nuclear Medicine and Breast Imaging services, covered by Alberta provincial health care plans. Private MRI and CT services are also offered at Mayfair Place.