Planning a vacation in July? Have a dance recital in September? Calendar’s full in October? No problem. We’ve expanded our Season Ticket Exchange Program to include all regular-season home games!
Season-ticket holders can exchange their game tickets in person at the Stampeders Ticket Office at least 48 hours in advance of game time to receive White Section tickets to any future Stamps regular-season home game. Tickets are based on inventory available and some restrictions apply (please read the fine print).
We strongly encourage you to exchange your tickets well in advance as inventory is limited and only available on a first-come, first-served basis.
THE FINE PRINT
- Any unused tickets for past or future games can be exchange for any game
in the regular season.
- Ticket exchanges must be made in person at least 48 hours prior to game
- All past unused tickets will be honoured for a White Section ticket at
McMahon Stadium. Future games can be exchanged for tickets in the same
price level if exchanged at least one week prior to the game.
- Ticket exchanges for non-premium games are unlimited, based on
availability. Ticket exchanges for premium games are limited to the number
of season tickets held in your account (e.g. if a fan has five season
tickets, he or she can exchange up to five season tickets for a premium
game, but he or she can not pool their two missed games and receive 10
tickets to a premium game)
- Due to the high demand of tickets for premium games, a $20 surcharge per
ticket will be in place for the following contests: Monday Sept 3rd vs Edmonton and Saturday Oct 20th vs Saskatchewan
- Exchanging season tickets is done on a first-come, first-served basis and
is subject to availability. We encourage fans to exchange their season
tickets in advance to secure their White Section seats
- This exchange program is not valid for pre-season or playoff games