Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I get to McMahon Stadium and where can I park?
2. What time do the gates open at McMahon Stadium?
3. How do I access the Executive Club and West Sky Suites?
4. Can I bring a camera to the game?
5. Which items are prohibited at McMahon Stadium?
6. Where can I smoke at McMahon Stadium?
7. How can I display a message on the scoreboard during the game?
8. What are the policies surrounding tailgating at McMahon Stadium?
9. I lost an item while at a game. What can I do?
10. I have a question or need help during a game. What do I do?
11. What is Club Stamps?
12. Where do I buy my 50/50 tickets?
13. What can I do before a game?
14. How can I re-enter the stadium during a game?
15. Are there mobility impaired/accesible washrooms at McMahon Stadium?
16. How do I access the mobility impaired/accessible entrance and seating?
17. How do I report an incident from game day?
18. Am I able to sell tickets or merchandise or promote my product in the parking lot on game days?
19. Can I bring a large flag and flag pole to McMahon Stadium?
1. How can I buy individual-game tickets?
2. How can I buy season tickets?
3. I’m a season-ticket holder and I can’t make a game. What should I do with my ticket?
4. I lost my game day ticket or forgot it at home. What should I do?
5. Where is will call located?
6. Do you offer ticket packages or group rates?
7. How do I purchase gift certificates?
8. Do I need a ticket for my child if they are sitting on my lap?
TV & RADIO BROADCASTS:
1. On what television channel are the games broadcast?
2. Where can I listen to the Stamps on the radio?
1. How can I make a player appearance request?
2. How can I make a request for a charitable donation?
3. What is the Stampeders Foundation?
1. What is the main ticket office contact info and hours of operation?
2. What is the Administration Office contact info?
3. What is the Stamps Store contact info and hours of operation?
4. Where do I send fan mail?
5. How do I receive Stamps Insider information?
1. Where are the elevators located?
2. I’m new to football. What are some quick tips I should know about the game?
3. What are McMahon Stadium’s general policies and procedures?
4. How can I get Stamps MBNA rewards?
5. What kind of food truck options are there on game days?
6. How do I get in to the Red & White Club?
McMahon Stadium is located at:
1817 Crowchild Tr. NW
Calgary, AB T2M 4R6
Parking is sold out and the waiting list for future years has been capped, which means no more names are being taken for addition to the list.
Fans with parking passes will receive information and details with their season-ticket packages. Parking passes are good for one parking stall only. The Calgary Stampeder Football Club and The McMahon Stadium Society assume no responsibility whatsoever for loss or damage due to fire, theft or otherwise to the vehicle and its contents, however caused. The replacement of a lost, stolen or misplaced season parking pass will be made at the owner’s expense. A limited number of replacement passes may be purchased at the ticket office for $15 (plus GST) per game. The original parking pass is no longer valid and will be confiscated if used for entry to the McMahon Stadium parking lot. Duplication of parking passes is a criminal offense and security features have been included.
Other ticket holders will be responsible for their own parking arrangements. Parking in areas surrounding the stadium is on a game-by-game basis.
Listed below is additional parking around the stadium:
• North Side: Church (Crowchild and 20th Avenue), University Game Day parking
• West Side: Moose McGuire’s
• West Side: Westmount Charter School (2215 Uxbridge Dr.)
• East Side: Street (City of Calgary by-laws in effect)
As an alternative, we recommend using Calgary Transit. Game day LRT and Bus schedules are provided on the Calgary Transit website.
Directions to McMahon Stadium
From Macleod Trail South
Heading north on Macleod Trail, take a left at Glenmore Trail heading west. Turn right on Crowchild Trail so you are heading north, follow to stadium. For west parking, merge left onto University Drive. For east parking exit, continue on Crowchild Trail. Stadium is on the left side.
From Crowchild Trail North
Follow Crowchild Trail south to stadium. For west parking, turn right on 20th Avenue, take a left on University Drive. For east parking, enter from Crowchild Trail.
From 16th Ave West
Once on the Trans Canada (16th Avenue) head east, follow to stadium. For west parking, exit onto University Drive. For east parking, exit onto Crowchild Trail west. Stadium is on left side.
From 16th Avenue East
Once on the Trans Canada (16th Avenue) head west, follow to stadium. For east parking, turn right onto Crowchild Trail. For west parking, exit onto University Drive. Stadium is on right side.
From Country Hills Blvd.
Take 14th Street south, head west on the Trans Canada (16th Ave), follow to stadium. For east parking, turn right onto Crowchild Trail. For west parking, exit onto University Drive. Stadium is on right side.
From Calgary International Airport
Take Barlow Trail South, turn right on the Trans Canada (16th Avenue) heading west, follow to stadium. For east parking, turn right onto Crowchild Trail. For west parking, exit onto University Drive.
Gates open for Stampeders home games 90 minutes prior to the designated game time.
The Executive Club Suites are best accessed from outside of McMahon Stadium on the East side. Directly beside the Main Ticket Office you will find the external entrance (it looks like a miniature red house). From there, take the elevator up to the Club suites and enjoy an incredible football experience. The Executive Suites can also be accessed from inside the concourse, next to the main entrance gate by section S.
The West Sky Suites are best accessed via elevator from outside of McMahon Stadium on the West side of the building, near the Administration Office. They can also be accessed from inside the concourse near section F.
Video cameras, monopods, tripods, tablets, go pros, selfie sticks and audio recording devices are not permitted inside the McMahon Stadium at any time. This policy will be strictly enforced. Cameras are restricted to hand-held cameras with non-detachable lenses with a maximum of 75mm lens for all Calgary Stampeders home games.
McMahon Stadium and Calgary Police Service may from time to time inspect and request you to open backpacks, bags and purses. This policy is for the safety off all in attendance during Stampeders games at McMahon Stadium. Items not permitted for entry into McMahon Stadium include:
- Food/beverage including alcohol
- Containers, including cans/bottles and coolers
- Laser devices
- Fireworks or flare guns
- Objects that may become projectiles
- Rollerblades, skateboards and bicycles
- Pets (except assistive animals)
- Mechanically enhanced sound devices such as air horns and megaphones
- Golf Umbrellas
- Individual sized/compact umbrellas are permitted
Please note: There is no provision to store the above-mentioned items on site.
The following actions are also prohibited and may warrant ejection or arrest:
- Open alcohol on the McMahon Stadium parking lot is against the law and will be subject to prosecution
- Subject to City of Calgary Smoking By-Law number 57M92, McMahon Stadium is a non-smoking facility
- Trespassing on the playing field
- Throwing objects on the field or in the stands
- Standing on seats
- Disorderly conduct (including drunkenness and the use of profanity)
- Abuse of intoxicants
- Running throughout the stadium
Subject to City of Calgary smoking By-Law number 57M92, McMahon Stadium is a non-smoking facility. The smoking by-law applies within the confines of McMahon Stadium including the seating bowl and all concourse areas. The non-smoking policy applies to e-cigarettes as well. Smoking areas are located outside of the stadium in designated areas.
To have any birthdays or announcements displayed on the scoreboard, please submit your request using this link and select the dropdown option “Birthdays & Announcements”. Birthday/Announcement request require 48 hours’ notice and are subject to availability.
Tailgating is allowed in the McMahon Stadium parking lot.
– The tailgating policy remains virtually unchanged from past years, providing fans use discretion and common sense
– As has been the case in past years, tailgating setups are restricted to one parking stall per parking pass
– To ensure public safety and improve the overall fan experience, Calgary Police Service will be on site to ensure tailgating is conducted in a safe, responsible manner
– We wish to remind everyone that open alcohol on the McMahon Stadium parking lot is unlawful
– Tailgating activities are to be concluded one hour after the game starts and the McMahon Stadium parking lot must be vacated 30 minutes after the completion of the game
– Do not encroach onto the fire lanes
– Secure barbeques and propane supply
– Remove all garbage (including barbecue coals)
– Do not dump barbeque coals onto the parking lot or into the planters
– Carry a fire extinguisher in your vehicle
– Use supplied portable toilets
– The sale of all foods, beverages and merchandise unless authorized jointly between the Calgary Stampeder Football Club and the concessionaire is forbidden on McMahon Stadium property and commercialized catering will not be permitted on McMahon Stadium property
If you have lost an item during a game, please proceed to the security office located in the NW corner of the Stadium or contact the Fan Security Hotline: 403-975-8830
Following the game, all lost and found items are collected and can be picked up at the McMahon Stadium Administration Office located on the South end of the stadium. Phone number: 403-282-2044
Our Guest Services Attendants are ready and waiting to help! Look for them wearing orange vests and white cowboy hats at the Guest Services Booths on each side of the stadium (East and West). They will have basic First Aid supplies as well as a map of the stadium and will be able to assist you in enjoying Stampeders Football to the fullest.
Our Fan Security Hotline is available to call or text for any safety or security concerns that may arise during the game. The number is: 403-975-8830
First Aid stations are located under sections J (West Concourse) and N (East Concourse). St. John Ambulance attendants provide first aid throughout McMahon Stadium and attendants can be found on both concourses. Qualified paramedics and medical support staff are also available at McMahon Stadium on game days.
Public relations ambassadors (dressed in red), stadium security (dressed in maroon), gate security (dressed in yellow), ushers (dressed in maroon), ticket takers (dressed in red or black) and field security (dressed in black) are employed by The McMahon Stadium Society. Game Day support staff are located at the main entrances to the stadium as well as all entrances to the stadium seating area. They are available to assist you in getting to your seats and to deal with fans who are mistakenly occupying your assigned seats. Stadium security and ushers are supported by members of Calgary Police Service. For further information, please contact McMahon Stadium by calling 403-282-2044
Look for our volunteers roving the concourse wearing bright yellow aprons. There are also four booths located in the SW, NW and SE corners as well as the middle of the East concourse. The lucky winning ticket number will be posted on the Calgary Stampeders website at https://www.stampeders.com/50-50/within 1 hour of the draw closing (11PM MST). You do not have to be present to win.
Due to COVID-19, we will not be hosting fan zones before the games.
Fans may re-enter McMahon Stadium if they pick-up a CHECKOUT PASS on their way out of the Stadium at one of the four checkout gates located in the four corners of the stadium.
Mobility impaired/accessible washrooms are located at each corner of the stadium. For families, change tables are also provided in both the men’s and women’s washrooms.
A dedicated accessible seating area is available for guests in a wheelchair. It is located at the North end of McMahon Stadium, under the canopy located above the Olympic Volunteer Center.
This area is specifically designed to accommodate wheelchair-bound patrons and affords an excellent view of the action on the field. Admission is $5 for the fan with in the wheelchair and complimentary for an attendant if required.
For guests that have other disabilities but do not require a wheel chair, seating in each corner of the stadium is reserved. Please contact the Ticket Office at 403-289-0258 to purchase these seats.
At the conclusion of each football season, all admission fees collected are donated to local charitable organizations. Some of the beneficiaries have included the Calgary Handi-Bus Association, Calgary Cerebral Palsy Association and the Southern Alberta Brain Injury Society.
A dedicated accessible (reserved) parking area is provided at McMahon Stadium but is very limited. Please have proper identification as a valid parking permit is mandatory for entrance into the McMahon Stadium parking lot on game day.
Drop-off spots are also available should all of the reserved parking be taken at the time of your arrival. All those seeking disabled (reserved) parking should enter the stadium off Crowchild Trail at the entrance immediately south of the traffic lights at 23rd Avenue NW.
Problems? Concerns? Let us know. You can immediately report any problems or concerns by phoning or texting the Fan Security Hotline at 403-975-8830 (ONLY active on game day). We care for your safety and the Fan Security Hotline is anonymous. For larger issues, please complete an incident report form. If a reply is requested, a representative from the team will contact you regarding your report.
Please note that item giveaways; charitable donation collections; and ticket sales are strictly prohibited on the McMahon Stadium property without the express permission from the Calgary Stampeder Football Club. Any individuals found with items not previously approved will be asked to leave the McMahon Stadium property immediately. Any individuals wishing to re-sell tickets must either use the Reseat program online at www.stampeders.com/reseat or sell tickets offsite, away from McMahon Stadium property. Should you require more information, please call 403-289-0205.
- The flag pole must be fully retractable and not occupy a space greater than the immediate seating area paid for by the ticketholder
- The flag pole may not be affixed to any part of the facility including but not limited to seats, handrails, armrests, and any other permanent or temporary venue structure
- The flag and pole will only be waved between plays and not while the play is on
- If complaints are received from other fans that their view is being obstructed, a first warning will be issued. Upon the second warning the owner or holder of the flag and pole will be given the option of surrendering the flag and pole or be asked to leave the game
- If anyone is struck by the flag pole, even if the action was unintentional, the flag and pole will be immediately confiscated. If the action was deliberate the owner or holder of the flag and pole will be ejected, and the flag and pole will be confiscated
- If the flag and pole are deemed to be presenting any danger or risk by obstructing access or egress in the seating row, a first warning will be issued. Upon the second warning the owner or holder of the flag and pole will be given the option of surrendering the flag and pole or be asked to leave the game
There are three different options for purchasing game day tickets as listed below:
- Online through Ticketmaster
- By calling the Main Ticket Office at 403-289-0258
- In person at the Main Ticket Office at McMahon Stadium. Click here for the address and hours of operation
Tickets for the wheelchair section go on sale at 9 a.m. on the Monday prior to game day. Space is limited and the admission is $5 per game for the wheelchair complimentary for the attendant. Reservations can be made over the phone at 403-289-0258 or in person at the Main Ticket Office. Tickets must be paid for in cash at the time of pickup. A pass for the entire season is $50 (limited quantity available). Based on high demand, we request you notify the Ticket Office of any cancellations 24 hours in advance to game time.
For reserved seats for guests that do not require a wheel chair, you may contact the Ticket Office at 403-289-0258 at any time.
2. How can I buy season tickets?
Season Tickets can be purchased three different ways:
Season Ticket members can exchange their tickets for additional tickets of equivalent value to a future game 48 hours in advance of the game that will missed. This can be done through your MyStamps account.
Within 48 hours, or for a game that tickets were unused, Season Ticket Members can exchange their tickets for White Zone tickets to a future game. This can be done over the phone or in person with the Customer Service Team.
Game day tickets can be picked up at the Ticket Office at McMahon Stadium at any point up to an hour before game time. Within an hour before kickoff, all tickets can be picked up the Will Call windows located at the southeast corner of McMahon Stadium between the Stamps Store and the Ticket Office. Please note that photo ID will be required.
For premium games and the Labour Day Classic, Will Call windows are located at the centre gate entrance and open an hour prior to kickoff.
We do! Groups of 20 or more may purchase game day group tickets at a discount of 15 per cent (excluding premium games) by calling our Group Sales Department at 403-284-6441. Click here for more information on group sales
We have moved to digital gift cards which can be purchased through the Stamps Store or the Ticket Office during business hours.
Physical Gift Cards, Stamps Bucks, and Gift Certificates are no longer available for purchase.
Physical Gift Cards will continue to be accepted at the Stamps Store.
Stamps Bucks will continue to be accepted by concessions for the remainder of the 2021 season. They will not be accepted for the 2022 season.
*This does not include PocketDawg
Gift Certificates will continue to be accepted at the Ticket Office.
Children 24 months of age and younger are admitted to all Calgary Stampeders games without a ticket. This is subject to the child sitting on the adult’s lap. Children over the age of 24 months must have a ticket even when sitting on an adult’s lap.
TV & RADIO BROADCASTS:
All Stampeders games are aired on TSN. American viewers can check here for the latest information about TV and webcasts in the U.S.
You can catch all the Stampeders action on the Red and White’s radio home — News Talk 770. Your broadcast crew will call every play from each pre-season, regular-season and playoff game, with extensive pre-game and post-game coverage as well.
Click here to listen to live News Talk 770 and click the “Listen Live” button
Due to COVID-19, players are not available for appearances.
The Calgary Stampeder Football Club is very active in fulfilling donation requests from charitable and non-profit organizations to assist with their fundraising efforts. Every year, the Calgary Stampeder Football Club helps raise thousands of dollars for charities and benefits by donating items for auction.
While the Stampeders recognize a commitment to charitable concerns, the volume of donation requests we receive on an annual basis has required us to limit the amount of donation requests we fulfill.
The Calgary Stampeder Football Club does not provide a monetary value for any items provided.
The Stampeders Foundation is a community and charitable initiative dedicated to improving the lives of Calgarians and Southern Albertans.
The Stampeders Foundation consolidates and strengthens the club’s many charitable endeavours and longstanding commitment to the community and allows the organization to build upon its relationship with the community.
Please contact the Ticket Office for any autograph inquiries.
Due to COVID-19, Stampeder practices are closed to the public.
Supporting the Stamps on and off the field, it’s Ralph the Dog! You can follow Ralph on Twitter. Click here for his complete bio and link to request him at your next event!
Quick Six, our official Touchdown Horse, is a legendary tradition at Stampeders games. Click here for the complete history and background
The main Ticket Office is located on the east side of McMahon Stadium facing Crowchild Trail.
Phone: 403-289-0258 or toll-free 1-800-667-3267
– Mon.–Fri: 9 a.m.–5 p.m.
– Sat.: 10 a.m.–3 p.m.
– Two days prior to game day: 9 a.m.–8 p.m. (except weekends)
– Game day: 9 a.m. until end of half time
– Mon.–Fri: 9 a.m.–5 p.m.
– Sat.: 10 a.m.–3 p.m.
Note: Click here to see detailed ticket office hours with respect to specific statutory holidays or early closure dates.
Calgary Stampeder Football Club
Attention: Ticket Office
1817 Crowchild Trail NW
Hours: Mon.–Fri: 8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
Closed: In late December and early January
Calgary Stampeder Football Club
1817 Crowchild Tr. NW,
Calgary, AB T2M 4R6
REGULAR STORE HOURS:
Monday – Friday 9:00 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Saturday 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Extended hours in the days before Stampeder home games.
Fan mail can be either emailed or mailed to the address below:
Calgary Stampeder Football Club
McMahon Stadium, 1817 Crowchild Tr. NW,
Calgary, AB T2M 4R6
Stamps Insiders are the first to hear the latest Stamps news, contests and special event details, all conveniently delivered straight to your inbox.
As an Insider, you will also receive exclusive invitations, discounts and other privileges for everything Stampeders Football. Don’t miss out on these amazing opportunities – sign up today
There are two elevators located within McMahon Stadium. They are for use for Suite Ticket Holders, Media, and Staff only.
The West elevators are located at the back of the concourse by section F. They can also be accessed from outside of the building.
The East elevators are located at the back of the concourse across from sections S. They can also be accessed externally near main gate entrance. The elevator entrance to the East Executive Suites looks like a miniature red house.
Welcome to CFL football! Click here for the basic rundown of the game that you need to know
We believe Stampeders fans are among the greatest in professional sports, but there can be instances of thoughtlessness and lack of common sense in a crowd of 30,000-plus. To ensure an enjoyable experience for all our guests, The McMahon Stadium Society will continue to enforce policies for guest conduct. Violating these policies may lead to ejection or arrest.
In addition, the Calgary Stampeder Football Club prohibits the resale of any and all game tickets on McMahon Stadium Property by a third-party vendor.
The Red & White Club, located at the far north end of McMahon Stadium by the Olympic Volunteer Centre, opens two hours prior to kickoff during each Stampeders home game. Red & White Club can be accessed from outside of the stadium or from the main concourse on either side of the Accessible Seating Area.