The Calgary Stampeders are pleased to launch Reseat once again for the 2015 regular season.
Reseat offers a safe and secure forum for Stampeders fans to purchase and sell premium single-game tickets. Tickets are conveniently delivered electronically to each buyer and are available for purchase up until two hours prior to game time. Sellers are able to sell tickets they can not use and receive a credit on their Stampeders season-ticket account. This credit can be used towards additional game day tickets or their season tickets for the following season. Sellers must post at least 24 hour prior to kickoff.
*All tickets available on the Reseat website are posted by season-ticket holders. If no tickets are available, please keep checking back to see if any season-ticket holders have posted their game-day tickets.
First-time sellers on Reseat log-in info
After you click on Sell tickets, you will be taken to a log-in screen. You may find yourself wondering what your password is. No worries, follow these instructions for success.
- Enter your Stampeders account number (located on your season ticket booklet) or your email address that is filed with the Calgary Stampeders
- Click on “Forgot password.” Ticketmaster will send you a temporary password
- Once you have received your password, sign into your account
To purchase tickets
- Browse the listings for the games you’d like to attend
- Select “View Listings” to see all available tickets for that particular game
- You may sort your listing by price, seats or by the number of available tickets
- Select the tickets you would like to purchase and proceed through checkout
Please note that applicable service charges will apply for both selling and purchasing.
- 20% seller rate (e.g. If you post your tickets for $100 and they sell, you will be credited $80 to your season ticket account)
- 10% buyer fee of your total purchase
- $3/ticket Ticketmaster transaction fee
- $1.95/ticket Ticketmaster authentication fee
Any questions, please call the ticket office at 403-289-0258
Premium sections include: Sections C, D, E, F, G, H, I, P, Q, R, S, T, U & V rows 1-43